|Saf-instant ® Gold yeast||20.00||2%|
|Magimix ® Green bread improver for volume & tolerance||5.00||1%|
|Seed / Nut mix
(Any combination of seeds or nuts and/or dried fruits of your choice.)
1. Flatten the dough piece with your hand. With a rolling pin, make each piece into a 20cm round disc.
2. Line baking sheet on a baking tray. Place the dough on the baking sheet.
3. With a dough scraper or large knife, cut the discs into 4 pieces but making sure they still stay together as a whole.
4. Fermentation: Proof the dough at 28°C and 85 – 90% relative humidity, until it has doubled or tripled in size (approx. 90 mins).
5. Lightly dust the top with flour.