|White bread flour||500.00||50%|
|Saf-instant® Gold yeast||15.00||2%|
|Magimix® Green bread
improver for volume and
|Magimix® Softness bread
|Margarine / Fat||50.00||5%|
|Dark brown sugar||80.00||8%|
1. Grease the 4 pieces of 450g loaf tins.
1. Add all ingredients into the mixer including the water.
2. Mix for 3 mins on low speed and 6 mins on high. The final dough temperature should be 26 – 28°C.
3. Round up the dough on the table. Cover and leave it to rest for 5 mins.
4. Divide the dough into 450g pieces x 4. Cover and let it rest for 5 mins
1. Flatten the piece of dough and roll up like a sausage/swiss roll and place each piece into the pre-greased tins.
2. Fermentaion: Proof the dough at 32°C and 85 – 90% relative humidity, until it reaches 3 times of its original size (approx. 90 mins).
3. For closed top loaves: Proof to 1.5 cm below the top of the tin. For open top loaves: Proof to 2 cm above the top of the tin.
4. For open top loaves, you can flour and score the dough if required.
1. Bake for 20 – 25 mins at 200°C in a convection oven.
2. Remove from oven and cool the loaves on a wire tray.
Slice your loaves only when the core temperature is less than 30°C to ensure a more desirable outcome.