|Full-cream milk (lukewarm)||80ml|
1. Mix the flour, salt, sugar and eggs in a bowl.
2. Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk and pour it into the mixture.
3. Mix on slow speed and add the softened butter in small pieces into the dough slowly.
4. Continue to mix for 3 mins on low speed and 6 mins on high, until you get a homogeneous dough.
5. First fermentation: Shape the dough into a round ball, place it back into the bowl and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rest for 90 mins at room temperature of 26 – 30°C.
1. Shape the dough into approximately 25cm long and 21cm wide. Cut the dough into 3 pieces, so that you achieve 3 strips of approximately 25cm long and 7cm wide.
2. Line the 3 strips of dough together, and form a braid with the 3 strips.
3. Place the braided dough into a rectangle baking tin and let rest for 2 hours covered at room temperature of 26 – 30°C.