|Fresh cherry tomatoes, halved||125g|
|Dried mixed herbs||2.5g|
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients into the mixture. Mix 3 mins on low speed and 6 mins on high, until the dough is well-combined.
2. Place the dough on a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
3. First fermentation: Cover and rest the dough for 45 mins at room temperature of 26 – 30°C.
4. Stretch the dough and rest for another 45 mins.
1. Sprinkle some flour on the dough, and cut into smaller rectangular pieces of about 15cm by 20cm.
2. Final fermentation: Place the smaller pieces on a baking tray lined with baking sheet and let it rest for another 45 mins at room temperature of 26 – 30°C.
3. Brush dough with olive oil and plant tomatotes into each piece of dough.
1. Preheat convection oven to 220°C. Bake the bread for approximately 23 mins, or until it turns golden brown.